- Application: Disinfectant Cleaner
- Color: Green
- Scent: Mild, No Fragrance Added
Sanicare Lemon Quat™ is a multi-purpose, germicidal detergent and deodorant designed for use in healthcare, institutional and industrial settings at 2 oz. per gallon of water. Sanicare Lemon Quat is effective in up to 400 ppm hard water plus 5% organic serum. It offers labor saving one-step cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing. Sanicare Lemon Quat kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus), HBV (Hepatitis B Virus), HCV (Hepatitis C Virus), Herpes, Simplex 1 & 2, and a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Sanicare Lemon Quat is a true pH neutral, germicidal cleaner. With a use-dilution ph of 7.0 + 0.2 Lemon Quat will not attack floor finish. Sanicare Lemon Quat requires no rinsing. This means more time may pass between labor intensive stripping and recoating procedures. In using Sanicare Lemon Quat, floors and other hard surfaces come cleaner and shine longer.
- Germicidal, bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and mildewstatic
- Pseudomonacidal, salmonellacidal, and staphylocidal
- Effective in hard water up to 200 ppm in the presence of 5% organic serum
- pH neutral