- Size : Various
- Type : Vapor Cartridge
The 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 helps provide organic vapor protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, painting, parts cleaning, and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. Industries in which this cartridge is commonly used include chemicals, construction, oil and gas, and transportation.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements